Help with Hearing Loss

If you are hard of hearing or d/Deaf and would like help or advice, either contact your GP, or

In Kent help is available from both KCC's Sensory and Autism Services, or for people aged over 65, HiKent may be able to help.

In Medway contact Medway Council.

In Bromley information is available from the charity Deaf Access or from Bromley Council.

In Bexley, Inspire Community Trust can offer help.