- Regular donations provide KAB with dependable income so that we can ensure the long-term future of our services
- They allow us to plan our work effectively, because we know how much we will receive and when
- We need to be able to make a long-term commitment to the people who need our services. Supporting people to become independent can sometimes take many months. We need to be sure we can provide the services they need for as long as they are needed
- Regular donations are also good for our supporters, because many people find it easier to budget for small regular contributions
- Did you know that giving £5 every month to KAB for a year (that's 16 pence each day) would mean KAB could provide one and a half hours of computer training for a sight impaired person, enabling them to access their own correspondence for the first time in their life and keep in touch with friends and family?
Make a regular donation by phone: 01622 691357